dedicated to the Ocean
The Oceanographic Museum’s shop is an exceptional place that offers you one final tour to round off your visit: gifts, souvenirs and documentation about the ocean and its numerous inhabitants are all available, and there is something for all ages!
Treat yourself or someone else and learn something
Discover the personalised products designed and selected for you by the Musée océanographique:
- an eco-responsible range of
- publications (coffee table books, comics, themed books)
- toys and cuddly toys
- fabrics (T-shirts, polo shirts, etc.)and
- items for everyone: household goods, jewellery, mugs and more
A committed shop
Since 2017 the Museum’s shop has been a member of the ”Commerce engagé” programme launched by the Princely Government of Monaco.
In this manner, we are taking concrete action in the fight to protect the oceans.
- Reducing the distribution of paper bags
- Reducing and sorting waste
- Training our whole team in waste sorting
- Reusing packaging
- Optimising lighting (by using low-energy fixtures)
- Promoting eco-responsible products
- Promoting products that favour the circular economy