Practical information COVID-19
for a serene visit of the museum
The entire team of the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco is happy to welcome you!
For your safety and that of our teams, we have adapted our visiting conditions to facilitate your visit from the time you buy your tickets to the time you leave the Museum: let yourself be guided and enjoy a unique visiting experience in the heart of the ocean.
Let’s live the ocean!
Did you know that?
The Oceanographic Museum of Monaco is open every day except Christmas Day (December 25th) and the Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend.
There is no shortage of opportunities to discover the ocean floor!
To experience the Ocean fully, plan on a 2-hour visit.
|Heures d'ouverture (en continu) :|
|January | February||10:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|March||10:00am to 6:00pm|
|April | May | June||10:00am to 7:00pm|
|July | August||9:30am to 8:00pm|
|September||10:00am to 7:00pm|
|October | November | December||10:00am to 6:00pm|
e-tickets to be presented on your mobile phone directly at the main entrance of the Museum
– ON-SITE: Our ticketing service at the Museum’s ticket offices is still available on the site’s forecourt.
Distancing measures are planned, for the well-being of all.
Your new visiting conditions in all sincerity
- A reorganized reception for your safety: management and respect of the rules of distancing as soon as you arrive on the Oceanographic Museum’s forecourt and materialization of differentiated queues if you have just bought your tickets at the ticket offices or if you already have a ticket bought online.
- Limited number of visitors for a smoother visit: the Oceanographic Museum has reduced its simultaneous capacity by 50% and reserves the right to close its cash desks in the event of excessive crowds.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory from 5 years old for more security: come masked. No entry to the Museum will be allowed without wearing a protective mask, which is compulsory for the entire duration of the visit. In case you forget, masks will be available for sale at the outside ticket booths and at the reception.
- Aone-way visitor route for easier discovery: a one-way circulation system has been set up in most of the museum’s spaces to facilitate the management of flows and respect for the rules of distancing.
- Revisited animations: our essential animations such as the “Touch Pool” or “ImmerSEAve 360°” have been adapted to allow you to “Experience the Ocean” in complete safety, particularly by limiting contact.
- Barrier measures: health and safety instructions have been posted or reminded in the various areas of the Museum with stickers on the floor and information panels. Hydro-alcohol gel dispensers are also available throughout the course.
Some additional information
The conditions of access to the Museum’s Restaurant “La Terrasse” are reviewed for your safety. The number of guests allowed is reduced. To facilitate your reception, we advise you to make reservations by contacting the restaurant on arrival or by calling 00377 93 15 36 16.